- What does a Governor of Herefordshire College of Technology do?
- Recruitment and Election Policy for Governors
- Governor Job Description and Person Specification
Herefordshire College of Technology is seeking individuals who would like to join a ‘pool' of potential applicants who wish to serve on its Board of Governors.
- Prior experience of management in the education sector is not required.
- We provide an induction programme, training materials and development events.
- The position of Governor is voluntary.
- Governors receive no payment for their services but expenses incurred may be reimbursed.
- The College is an equal opportunities organisation and the Board welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Board members give a time commitment of at least five board meetings a year, and serve on at least one committee (which demands another five meetings a year).
Clerk to the Corporation,
Herefordshire College of Technology,
Alternatively phone Linda on 01432 379351 for more information or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org