Herefordshire College of Technology was established as a Further Education Corporation under the Further and Higher Education Act 1992, and became incorporated on 1 April 1993.
The statutory Instrument and Articles of Government ensures that the Governing Body acts in accordance with the FHE Act. The Instrument and Articles specify the responsibilities of the Governing Body and the Principal; the determination of membership; the constitution; the appointment procedure; and the framework of the Governing Body. The Instrument and Articles of Government are supplemented by the Corporation’s Terms of Reference, Governors’ Rules and Standing Orders.
Governance Policies and Procedures
- Code of Conduct for Governors
- Complaints against the Board
- Gifts and Hospitality Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy and Procedures
- Clerks responsibilities under the Financial Memorandum