The College has been providing firstclass training for the construction industry for many years.
We have well-equipped modern workshops and highly-qualified staff, many of whom are industry professionals in their own fields.
Courses provide industry-recognised qualifications, normally City and Guilds Construction Diplomas Levels 1, 2 & 3 and National Vocational Qualifications (NVQ).
Construction covers the areas of brickwork, site carpentry, bench joinery, furniture studies, electrical installation, plumbing and plastering. Some short courses are also available for the DIY enthusiast.
Most courses will take place at the Hereford Campus. However, the gas safety assessments will be at various other facilities so please contact the Enquiries Team for more information.
See also Apprenticeships.
- Introduction to Carpentry - Evening
- Intermediate Carpentry & Joinery - Evening
- Diploma in Carpentry & Joinery - Evening Level 2 Year 2
- Diploma in Carpentry & Joinery - Day Release Level 3
- NVQ in Carpentry & Joinery Level 3
- Wood Machining Safe Practice (TBC)
- Introduction to Plumbing
- BPES Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems Certificate (TBC)
- Water Regulations (WRAS) Certificate (TBC)
Domestic Natural Gas Safety/Training Assessment
(for non-experienced & apprentices as an addition to main programme)
- CCN1: Core Gas Safety (TBC)
- CENWAT 1: Central Heating Boilers/Water Heaters (TBC)
- CPA 1 Combustion Performance Analysis (TBC)
- CKR 1: Domestic Cookers (TBC)
- HTR 1: Gas Fires and Wall Heaters (TBC)
- MET 1: Meters (TBC)
Re-assessment of Domestic Natural Gas Safety
- Domestic Natural Gas Safety (Training & Re-Assessment) (TBC)
- Specialist Units (Training and Re-assessment units as above) (TBC)