The environmental sector balances the needs of conservation with commercial activity and the increasing demands of the leisure industry. More time and money is now spent on recreation and greater public access to the countryside requires more conservation work: managing existing landscape and habitats as well as assisting with new land use.
The role of gamekeeper also needs a thorough understanding of current issues surrounding land use and access in addition to a traditional knowledge of the countryside and game rearing.
- Tractor Driving and Handling
- Tractor Driving 13 - 16 year olds
- Maintain & Operate your Chainsaw Safely
- Game Meat Preparation & Cooking
- Shooting with Shotguns
- Young Persons Countryside Days