Management - NVQ Level 3
You are required to be working in a Management role; otherwise no formal qualifications are required.
To achieve the whole qualification a candidate must prove competence in all four mandatory units and two optional units.
Core Units are:
- A2 Manage your own resources and professional development
- B6 Provide leadership in your area of responsibility
- D6 Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area
- E6 Ensure health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
Candidates must also achieve three optional units.
- C5. Plan change
- C6. Implement change
- D1. Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- D3. Recruit, select and keep colleagues
- F1. Manage a project
- F6. Monitor and solve customer service problems
- F8. Work with others to improve customer service
Continuous on course assessment, using a variety of methods to suit the learner
You will need to provide, pens, pencils, paper and lever arch file
0800 032 1986